Since our inception in 2018, Lyotex has assisted scientists in the design and synthesis of thousands of peptides, with many resulting in high-impact citations. Recognized for our high-quality standards and technical service, we have the knowledge and expertise to offer optimal custom peptide solutions to our customers. Lyotex routinely completes difficult to synthesize peptides, such as synthesis of peptides containing Unusual Modifications (Acetylation, Biotinylation, Citrullination, Glycosylation, Methylation, Phosphorylation, Pegylation, Small molecule conjugations), Cyclic peptides, FRET peptides, peptides for Quantitative Proteomics and many more Modifications. Since 2018, Lyotex has been a leading global manufacturer of high-quality custom peptides. We have successfully synthesized hundreds of thousands of them for the scientific community and have consistently met the highest standards of quality, service, and technical expertise. Each one is analyzed using our proprietary software Lyo-pep and is shipped with detailed quality control documentation including an HPLC trace, Mass Spec, and a Certificate of Analysis. Custom peptide synthesis is carried out using an assortment of state-of-the-art instrumentation. As a manufacturer, we also have the capability to perform a wide variety of chemistries such as solid phase peptide synthesis, solution phase synthesis, glycochemistry, small molecule synthesis, and high throughput synthesis. Peptide production is rapid. Most custom peptide orders are shipped in 2 to 3 weeks !!!
Lyotex Custom Peptide Synthesis Service offers numerous options for synthesis platforms, purity levels, modifications, and formats to meet a variety of research needs. We synthesize peptides of 2-135amino acids using the latest FMOC solid-phase technology and purify our products using HPLC. Synthesis scales range from 0.1 mg to 1 g, and purities from crude to 98%.
- Quality—synthesized using pure materials and packaged using ArgonGuard
- Versatility—a wide range of peptide grades, modifications, scales, and formats
- validation—peptides analyzed by MS alone with optional analytical HPLC & AAA
- Enhanced services—IMP service provides traceability and documentation
With a team that has more than 10 years experience in solid phase peptide synthesis, Lyotex is committed to supplying high-quality peptides at competitive prices and providing our customers with the extensive services and products:
- Purities from desalt to 98%
- Phosphorylation/Fluorescein/Biotin-labeled peptides
- Cyclic peptides
- KLH/BSA Conjugation
- MAP peptides
- 2-3 weeks turnaround time
- The prices above are only for peptides between 6mer and 30mer. Please inquire for peptides shorter than6mer and longer than 30mer.
- Large scale (>1 gram), unusual, and difficulty peptides are available upon request.
- Turn-around time for desalting peptides is about 7 working days. Analytical HPLC chromatogram, MS data, and synthesis report are provided.
- For HPLC purified peptides, turnaround time is about 15 working days. Analytical HPLC chromatogram, MS data, and synthesis report are provided.
- One more amino acid is charged for both acetylation and amidation.
- Please enquire for the yields more than 30mg.
- Other modifications and labels are available upon request